Here obdii365.com lists all table comparisons of Autel Maxidiag MD808 Pro and similar competitive diagnostic scan tools, including, MD802, Autolink, CRP129 and MX808 etc.
Comparison Table 1:
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro full vs. Maxidiag MD802 Elite Full vs. MD808 four system vs. MD802 four system
What the advantages of MD808 Pro compare with MD808 basic and MD802?
1.MD808 PRO support all system of car, the md808 only support 4 system , and MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD808 and MD802 , coverage more car and more systems.
2.MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning , DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset .
The MD808 4 system and MD802 don’t have these functions.
3. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop;
Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
4. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
5. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level.
Comparison Table 2:
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro vs. Launch CRP129
Comparison Table 3:
MD808 Pro vs. Autolink 609P vs. Autolink AL629
Comparison Table 4:
Autel Maxidiag MD808 vs. MaxiCheck MX808
|Autel MD808 Pro||Autel MaxiCheck MX808|
|Auto VIN detection
(VIN displayed when manufacturer specific codes
|Complete Systems Diagnosis||YES|
|Advanced Service Functions||YES|
|Basic OBDII Read Codes ,Display & Graph Live data||YES||YES|
|Read & Clear Codes for All Electronic Systems||YES||YES|
|Support All 10 Test Modes- Latest J1979 OBDII Test Specs||YES||YES|
|Enhanced OBDII Mode 6||YES||YES|
|Reset Service Mileage & Service Intervals||YES||YES|
|Forced Regeneration & Adjusting injectors||YES||YES|
|Support battery registration and reset||YES||YES|
|Read power system specific codes for 3 US manufactures||YES||YES|
|ABS (Read codes and clear codes)||YES||YES|
|SRS (Read codes and clear codes)||YES||YES|
|Engine (Read codes and clear codes)||YES||YES|
|Transmission (Read codes and clear codes)||YES||YES|
|EPB- Brake pads service mode||YES||YES|
|SAS- Steering angle sensor relearn||YES||YES|
|Exhaust Gas After-treatment DPF||YES||YES|
|ABS brake bleed||YES|
|Key programming/anti-theft system||YES|
|Live data storage & replay||YES|
|Special vehicle component testing system||YES|
|Communicate TPMS system||YES|
|TPMS settings reset||YES|
|Historical test records||YES||YES|
|Print vehicle diagnostic data via PC||YES||YES|
|Built-in battery||YES||3200mAh-4.5 hour|
|Color screen||840 x840 TFT||7″ LCD Touchscreen|
|Processor||1.5G Quad Core|
|Internet updateable||USB/SD Card||WIFI|
|Software update||FREE||1 YEAR FREE|
|Limited one year warranty||YES||YES|
|Tech support- Remote log in assistance||YES|
|Internal Storage||32GB SSD|
|SD Memory card||16GB SD Card||Up to 32GB SD Card|
|USB Connection||Mini USB 2.0||USB 2.0/Mini USB 2.0|