Original Fcar F502 hand-held heavy duty code reader software supports update online
Update Online on Official Website
Download Update Tool on official website or here directly
How to Update Fcar F502 heavy duty code reader?
FCar Reader F502 upgrade unity
Version 1.0 release, May,2013
Version 2.0 release, May,2014
1. Long-press “Enter” of Main Unit while insert it with USB cable. See Image 1
2. Long-press “Enter” of Main Unit while insert it with USB cable. See Image 2.
3. Long-press “Enter” of Main Unit while insert it with USB cable. See Image 3.
F502 Truck Scanner Description
F502 is a palm size handheld heavy duty truck code reader/scanner who is latest developed by FCar Tech. It is 2.8 inch LCD true color display with 320×240 pixel and can support heavy duty truck standard protocols J1939 and J1708. It covers Cummings, Detroit, FUSO, HINO, MAN, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Iveco ISUZU, JAC, Mack, Mercedes Benz, NISSAN, SCANIA, VOLVO and more diesel trucks, buses and engines whoever are supported by J1939 or J1708. This high quality and performance scanner is ideal for heavy duty truck/bus owner or truck fleet diagnostic professional.
1.Scan heavy-duty trucks by J1939 or J1708
2.Scan truck ECU components to read all DTC, clear Code and show live data stream.
3.The components are including Engine, Transmission, Brake, Turbocharger, Axle, Power unit, Trailer, Instrument cluster and much more
4. OBD16 via Diesel 6 pin or Diesel 9 pin connectors
Update Driver Installation Guide
1. vcom.inf is usb driver, Right click to install
2. Click FcarReader_502.exe to open update window
3. Select the driver COM, follow the window Instructions
1. Code reader power off or unplug USB cable
2. Press and hold the [Enter] button on the code reader, and plug in the USB cable into your pc
3. All three indicator lights on the code reader turn on, and release the button
4. Code reader enters into upgrade maintenance mode
5. Install USB Driver
1)Click Windows Start menu–>Control Panel–>Device Manager 2)Click to expand “F50x USB VCom Port (COM4)” 3)Right click on Update Driver and Browse my computer for driver software 4)Select vcom.inf from your download package
6. Go back to Upgrade Unitity to Select the serial port ([Query serial port] button to update the current serial port list and select new port [COM4]
7. Click [Start Upgrade] to Update FCar F502 heavy duty code reader