What’s the Renault CAN CLiP V169 operation system requirement? Is it working on Windows 10/8.1/7/ XP? This FYI of Renault CAN CLiP operation system… Enjoy!
Renault Clip software is always definitely ok running on Windows XP system. But XP system is kind of out of date. Nowadays, most use Windows 7 system.
To run CLIP on WIN 7 or not, that’s a question of luck.
Renault CAN CLiP Windows 7 32 bit:…..100% YES, if using Renault CLiP from obdii365.com
The important note: there are 4 versions of Renault CAN CLiP china clone, incl.
They differs in price, PCB design and driver software installation as well.
So please check your PCB version and choose the corresponding Renault CLIP Installation Video to update and follow.
For CAN CLIP Renault v169 with SP19-A,SP19-C:
For CAN CLIP v169 for Renault with SP19-B,SP19-D:
Basic steps to install CAN CLIP v169 for Renault:
Step 1 – install DAEMON Tools Lite
Step 2 – run Crack Renault CLIP
Step 3 – install CLIP application
Step 4 – setup CLIP properties
Step 5 – register CLIP
Step 6 – setup in Computer management
Step 7 – diagnose cars via Renault CLIP
Renault can clip windows 7 64 bit:
Here are users feedback on can clip windows 7 64 bit, some successful & some failed:
– Works fine on win7 x86.
– Yes, Can Clip runs on Windows 7-x64 and Windows 8….8.1-x64 m because use x-86 files from the system.
– If your version of Windows 7 Home Basic or Home Premium x64 it is normally not work, try Enterprise or Ultimate , I use Win 7 Ultimate x64 and canclip works very well
– Automatically detect a driver in both win7 and in win7-x86-x64, a kind can clip ALIANCE driver, bosch automotive … etc..
is absolutely necessary to have all updates madeto the operating system before installation canclip
– i try install in win 7 x64 pc but the driver of VCI not work
– It is NOT working in my Win7 64-bit
– same issue, not working W7 64bit
Tip 1: why some Renault CLIP cannot work on Widows 7 64bit?
– The Clip software itself works with 64bit version of Windows 7 but the hardware won’t.. Simply because the there are no 64bit drivers for SONDE can clip..
– I think there are no drivers made for 64bit windows…
it works only with 32bit windows
Tip 2: What to do if Renault CAN CLIP cannot work on Windows 64 bit?
-Try disable driver signature enforsment in win 64bit..that help many times
– Or just RIGHT CLICK the .inf File and click INSTALL
Then if you get certificate error you can fix that in device manager/
by right click and install certificate even if invalid
– You need to know your can clip is probe (sonde) or alliance.
alliance = works both on 32 and 64 bit os
probe (sonde) = works only on 32 bit os
i think sonde is better than alliance
You can disassemble your CAN Clip and check it on PCB
real CAN CLIP PROBE clone – RLT2002
Renault CAN CLiP Windows 8:
If you Google “Renault CAN CLiP Windows 8”, there is little information of it. That is, few users run Renault CAN CLiP diagnostic interface on Windows 8.1. So, forget it better!
Also, someone said he’s using Windows 8.1 64bit.
Renault CAN CLiP Windows 10:
This is a customer solution of running Renault clip diagnostic software on WIN10:
For the Can Clip, I used the “Compatibility issues solver.” A program in Windows 10 (also present in Windows 7).
Click your right mouse button on the clip icon on the desktop > Properties > Compatibility tab > in compatibility mode for “Run this program in compatibility mode for” > Use arrow > make selection > for example, Windows XP (Service Pack 2) > Apply, OK > Save.
For me it works perfectly !!
(Big thanks to Johan from Netherlands)
THE MOST IMPORTANT: How to Update Renault CAN CLIP software WITHOUT ANY ISSUE
For Users with old CAN CLIP diagnostic tools wanna update CLIP software to the new version:
MUST read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Users have to go to update before using the new software
Select Update, then DO NOT operate the computer
Wait for ONE MINUTE
CLIP update is available once