Topic: Autel MaxiDAS DS708 revolution, Autel MaxiDAS DS808 nice progress, who is the verified seller, comparison table, package compare, etc.
Autel Ds708 revolution:
Autel DS808 nice progress:
- Personalize customization: optional with Autel DS808 standard package and Autel DS808 full package
- Advanced Function: Scanner -> Autel DS808 injector coding, key coding works
- Advanced Mux specification.
- MUX is designed smaller and compact, and easy to take.
- Support current popular communication method: WIFI and Bluetooth.
Who is the verified seller?
Autel DS808K full package price: $845 free shipping, 3-5 working days delivery by DHL (this one is much more cost-effective)
Autel DS808 standard package price: $849 free shipping, 3-5 working days delivery by DHL
Autel DS808 standard package compare Autel DS808K full package
The only difference: DS808K is full set, MaxiDAS DS808 is standard set. Please confirm by checking their packge list.
Same: same functions and same MUX specification
Autel DS808 Users’ talk:
- I think DS708 is the first generation of iconic device for Autel, because of its reasonable price and cost efficient function. I owned one DS708 for many years, but regret that it will not be updated any more. So I intended to add its new extended version- DS808 for my small repair shop, which can fully meet my requirements. Its new CPU and LCD touch screen, dramatically improved the entire users’ experience, much more smooth comparing with DS708. Personally, I would recommend this tool for those small shops with limit budgets. Of course, if money is not a problem, Maxisys Elite may be your good choice.
- Actually I’m self-maintainer not a shop guy, I already have Diaglink but need more professional device, which can help me do some features as adaptation or Matching & lots of things. I do like 908P but expensive, so I’m buying DS808, affordable price and good performance.
- Compatible to my cars,it seems it is compatible to many US, European’Asian vehicles ,user friendly and has software for different vehicle models and systems. Very handy and has different adapters for the car models, I will use the equipment to scan and diagnose.
Would recommend this product. Worth the money! And Motorzone send me a free headset.Sounds good.
Autel DS808 frequently-asked questions and answers:
Question: Can you use this to program new keys?
Answer: Yes you can reprogram keys with this tester
Question: can you program the abs module with this?
Answer: DS808 cannot program the abs module. Only maxisys pro can do it.
Question: Is it difficult to register this device? And can it support Spanish?
Answer: Registering the device was easy. You simply go to autel’s website and set up an account. Once you do that you take the registration code/passcode from the scan tool and register it on the website. You then make sure that the scan tool is hooked up to your wifi which is setup in settings. Then you are ready to update the scan tool with the latest software.
Changing the language settings is also easy. You simply do that in settings as well and have multiple different choices. I do know Spanish was one of them. I returned mine because it could not code or reset any adaptaions in any modules on my vehicles. My vehicles are about 15 years old and I think the support on older vehicles goes away with the updates. It probably has more capabilities on the newer vehicles. I should have purchased one of these 5 years ago and never updated it so that the scan tool could retain its capabilities.
Question: What is the head set used for with the scantool
Answer: It’s not used with the tool is just a free give away to get you to buy an outdated tool that according to autel there will be no more updates after Dec 2017. I sent it back because I couldn’t get it to update or more like it removed software during update which is another common complaint on their site. I feel it’s dishonest to sell things claiming a year full updates and it’s not a year is much less than a year but I guess China isn’t afraid of a class action for fraud.