Yes, INPA software works with BMW Fxx Chassis, so long as you have the Fxx .IPO files installed.
Here is a full INPA with F and E series for you to download, but no one holds the responsibility for what you will do.
If you don’t wanna take any risk with INPA K+DCAN, here is a tested version for you:
Download full INPA on Mega: (on your own risk)
BMW Standard Tools 212 – Install First
- Includes (EDIABAS v.7.30, Tool32 v.4.03, INPA v.5.06, WinKFP v.5.31 & NCS Expert v.4.01).
INPA_Fxx_v.2 – Install Second
- Copy INPA_Fxx_v.2 folder to C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2 and EDIABAS to C:\EDIABAS overriding existing EDIABAS Folder.
- Run INPALOAD.exe from INPA_Fxx_v.2 BIN folder (C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2\BIN\INPALOAD.exe).
- Note: DISABLE WINDOWS FIREWALL ANY ANY VIRUS SOFTWARE.
- Note: For Exx connection, you will need to change EDIABAS.ini file to “INTERFACE = STD:OBD” and edit OBD.ini Com Port settings accordingly to match you PC’s Com Port settings.
The quick diagnose with inpa is much easier and faster than ista/d…. and also for zb-numbers to find…
Files for reference: