“Do You have information about VCP (vag can pro)? Is it possible to find the clone of it? I need to change the eeprom in mmi.” A customer contact the our customer in year 2015. And VCP VAG CAN PRO clone finally rolled out in obd365.com
But the clone VCP USB interface takes US$49.99 FREE SHIPPING.
What’s VAG CAN Pro?
VAG CAN PRO VCP (VAG CAN Professional)supports CAN BUS + UDS + K-Line for diagnostics and programming of electronic components used in vehicles Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, made from 1990 to 2015. VAG CAN Pro can completely replaced VAS 5054A ODIS Bluetooth. Is better that VCDS in all aspects. It can do some things that VCDS can’t, OCF will make your life much easier, it takes time to understand how this software works, it still need some fixes, it sometimes gives you headache but it’s definitely worth to buy as second software for VAG after VCDS. It is very good tool for VAG and DGS flash.
Software version 5.5.1
Support for new addresses entered in the MLB-Evo platform
Update database-ODX (support for all models 2015)
is OEM, so it fully supports every VAG model, but it’s slow and you need online connection for being able to do a lot of things.
VCDS is super fast, best to read DTC’s and do basic stuff and some coding, but it doesn’t work well with new MQB platform.
VCP is little bit a mix of those, reads DTC fast, every feature is done offline, and work very well with MQB.
* Unique features OCLF service procedures (One-Click-Function);
* inexpensive flasher for VAG;
* inexpensive flasher with support UDS controllers;
* ESP MK60EC1 decision coding blocks;
* a tool for a complete diagnosis MQB platform (Golf VII, Octavia III) Support to 01.2013;
* ZDC-loading containers in the electronic components;
* Unlock video in motion (VIM) on the MQB platform (Discover Pro and MMI-MQB);
* Coding controllers for PR-codes;
* “Login finder” – allows you to scan and logins in the CAN controllers UDS;
* Support for the new Polo in 2014 Facelift;
* Support for the new Passat B8;
* Full support of Audi TT-3 on the platform of the IBC;
* Full support for Skoda Fabia III
Major changes in the PR encoder:
* Now it is possible to keep PR-codes of a file
* PR-self-sustaining encoder may select codes known PR-analysis of current data stored in the ECU
* You can compare the data stored in the ECU against the calculated data, choose what you want to download.
* OCF “Activating automatic folding mirrors”, the problem is illuminated space around the machine solved – Thanks Ciamardo / vcp-forum.de
* The new team in the Scripter: GetCardSerial, returns the current smart card number. You can use it to prepare a script that will run only on these smartcards.
* Enhanced TXT-coding, coding calculation is now faster APDUs.
* Updated data base DTC- Fixed problems with parameterization 7N0 cameras
* Fixed problems with parameterization 5M0 …… F AFS modules
* OCF new section called “Apps”, which is: Download the parameter data, coding for PR-code, programmer Wabco, BCM, and so forth programmer..
* The new procedure OCF “FlashFile Dumper” – can extract content from Flash files (* .SGO, * .FRF, * .ODX) in a binary dump. Note: The source data format is not changed, * so that if a Flash file kriptovat and compressed, the binary file will be the same.
* Fixed an issue in the Gateway Sheet MLB-EVO (B7 II, A4 B9) – not all ECU were available through the Gateway.
* Updated database of error codes (added more than 200 new codes, including the MQB / MLB-EVO platform)
* New Firmware v.1.1 for interfaces (04.0D / 02.04) v.2.0 (0A.04 / 0B.04) to support new protocols (TCP-IP) used on the MLB-EVO platform
* Fixed a connection problem with the address 46 (room unit) on the MLB-EVO (B9 A4 / Q7 4M) platform
* OCF Disable Start-Stop system is now supported PQ26 platform (Polo 6C, Fabia III, etc.)
* Reduced time delays during the loading of large data blocks in the non-flash modes.
This contributes to a more stable connection when connected directly to the ECU (Direct Connect), popular among fans VAG
A3 8P 2003-
A3 – platform MQB-
A4 model 8E wariant B7 (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park) 2005-
A4 model 8K wariant B8 (UDS + TP2.0) 2008-
A5 model 8K (UDS) 2007-
A6 model 4F 2004-
A8 model 4E 2003-
Q3 (UDS) 2010-
Q5 (UDS) 2008-
Q7 (TP2.0 + UDS) 2006-
S5 model 8K
(R)S6 model 4F
TT model 8J 2007-
Sprinter (VW Crafter) – – Only the engine and immobilizer
Leon MQB 2013-
Leon model 1P 2005-
Toledo model 5P 2004-
Exeo 2008- (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park)
octavia model 1Z 2004 –
octavia platform MQB –
superb II B6 2008-
fabia model 5J 2007-
Crafter (immobilizer, engine)
Caddy model 2K 2005-
Golf V model 1K
Golf VI model 5K
Golf VII platform MQB
Jetta II model 1K
Transporter / Multivan (Only after the CAN-BUS drive for storing data)
Multivan/Transporter GP model 7E (UDS) 2009-
Passat B6 model 3C 2005-
Phaeton GP 2007-
Polo model 6R 2009-
Polo FL MQB 2014-
Touareg GP 2007-
Touareg NF 2010
Notes for Audi A4
1. Option A4 8E B6 model
This model has a can-bus (TP1.6), but it is not connected to the diagnostic socket. The car is fully diagnosed on the K-line (VCP required interface + K). Used protocols KWP2000 and KWP1281 it.
2 .Model A4 8E, B7 option
This model has a CAN BUS TP2.0, but the diagnostic socket is only connected to the so-called CAN-Antrieb, i.e. Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, Quattro drive.
In addition, a standard K-line. In other words, VCP USB interface fully supports the diagnosis B7 models, but only in the CAN-Antrieb. Other controllers are available through the K-Line and KWP2000 KWP1281 protocols.