I got the SKP900 Hand-held OBD2 Auto Key Programmer V2.3 and I wanted to update it to be a new version. I was told that I have 10 times to update the software freely. Here, I want to share the procedures.
1. Open the website http://www.superobd.com and register a member.
2. Register the device in member centre and download the update file in My Updates.
3. Untie the zip file (update file) to get the update bin file. (Or send the serial number of SKP-900 to the dealer and they will send the update file to you via Email)
4. Download the update tool in the Common Files.
5. Use the USB cable to connect the device with the computer.
6. Operate the update tool, and click the button “OPEN”.
7. Click the button “Auto Scan Port” to set up the COM port.
8. Click the button “UPDATE” and the update begins.
Attention: It should be mentioned that one update may take about thirty-seven min. During updating, don’t disconnect the device.