Here is some user instruction for digimaster and the detailed instruction for how to use digimaster to change the mileage of Toyota and how to update digimaster 3 online.
Part 2: How to use digimaster 3 to change the mileage?
1) Find the basic information about the mileage changing.
2) Now the car you want to change the mileage is Toyota camry, the cable you need to use is OBP adapter. Find OBP adapter in toolbox then choose meter system.
3) choose Japan&korea
4) choose “Toyota”
5) choose camry
6) Now screen is shown C46, then it means you need to move the dash board and find this C46 chip. (When you use this digimaster 3 to change the mileage for other cars, you see the same prompt like this, it means you need to find the same chip the menu prompt)
This remind you the place of this chip. The chip is dip 93c4, fidn this chip, and deal with this chip, make sure that chip pins should not be short-circuit or the pin is damaged.
This is the 93c46 chip moved from the board.
7) Inset the chip and connect OBP rightly (pay attention the direction of 93C46 chip)
8) click next step, read the mileage of this chip (mileage of this chip is 80KM), and choose “Yes” to enter mileage changing.
9) directly input the mileage “4567km” and click “OK”